Wednesday, June 6, 2007

(:

HELLOOOOOO one tee oh eight!

CIP today was so much better than i'd pictured though not everybody could have made it. Some of the games were pretty dry cause of people like garthick who spotlight hogged. Grr. Yes it was quite annoying and for once, Kaishun flarred up! :D He was pretty feirce actually. But i couldn't help but laugh. 7th Heaven's the BEST.

And syafiq was so adorably adorable. And nice. And supportive. My son shall be like him one day. I'm so sorry if people don't know what im talking about.

Okay first and foremost, though im already in para 3, i want to thank EVADNE! Cause i think her job was pretty tough. Since she had to shout and scream to get the children's attention. Who were pretty cooperative if they wanted to be. They're all nic I don't understand how you kept your cool most of the time. Tblematic kids in the whole school. So YES! Thank you evadne! I don't understand how you kept your cool most of the time. Though you blew up at one of two kids.But yup overall, you rocked. Thank you!

And KAISHUN! Thanks for helping me, being there for all the meetings and organising the whole thing. And for gathering everybody that day though you were sick. You're the best. (:

And as for the rest, yup thank you thank you thank you. Really. I can't imagine what the camp would have been like if one of you weren't there. There'd have been this missing thingy thingy thing.. forget it. Bottom line, i appreciate it that everyone who made it made it. :D

Oh oh oh note to ANTHEA! Could we have the pictures for mid summer's nights dream! I'm really curious as to how it turned out and all.

And note to BEN! I was just thinking, could you maybe link that website where you've got all those pics to the class blog? So that our lives would be made easier. THANK YOU!

Sorry that i didnt cover the activities carried out today cause i just wanted to blog to say thank you and to talk to anthea and ben.

Oh okay wait wait wait. Interested or not, im still going to tell you.
I'M TAKING MY BRACES OFF SOOOOOON!
And the next time you guys see me, i won't be having my braces on. Please be excited with me.

So exciting
The audience will stomp and cheer
So delighting
It will run for fifty years
So exciting
The audience will stomp and cheer
So delighting
It will run for fifty years


Okay im probably the only excited one. They've been on for 5 years i love them but i want them off. GRR. Okay anyway, BYE! I'll see you guys in school!

Love,
DREEEEEEY (:

No comments: